We were very excited to have an article written about Lintbusters in The Vancouver Province.
The CBC reported on a house fire in North Rustico, Prince Edward Island caused by lint buildup in the dryer ducting. The fire caused damage to the laundry room and smoke damage to the entire house.
Farmer's Insurance commercial
Farmer's Insurance made a humorous commercial about the dangers of dryer lint build-up. Unfortunately, the video link is no longer available.
The CBC reported on a house fire in St. Hubert, Prince Edward Island that started in the clothes dryer. The house was completely gutted by flames but no-one was hurt.
|Copyright © 2010 Lintbusters|